Full Stack Development Training: A Brief Guide
Technology keeps evolving and reinventing itself over the course of time. There is tremendous importance of technology for the businesses. Businesses need to adopt the best technologies to remain a customer’s favorite. Online business websites have too little time to impress and delight the web surfers or prospective customers. Inept and outdated website design is a cause of loss of business and reputation.
Therefore the importance of professional business website development agency and professionals is immense. These professionals help a business website have the best inputs, features, navigation, and other specifications so that it remains appealing to the customers. Full stack development is one of the new technologies that provide for better website development. It includes all the three layers of web design, namely:
- Presentation layer- The user interfaces for the front-end part of the web development.
- Business logic layer- The back end layer that deals with aspects like data validation.
- Database layer
Therefore, full stack development includes the development of both front and back end
portions of a business website. Full stack web developers are experts and veterans in all areas of web development including:
- Writing back-end codes in languages including Java, Python, and Ruby.
- Creation and use of the APIs.
- Networking security.
- The operating system, hardware, and other system infrastructure.
- Creation and querying of the databases.
- Client coordination.
- Project management.
The Advantages Of Full Stack Development:
A full stack web development process and the hiring of a full stack web developer may offer a substantial number of benefits:
Because a single web developer is responsible for the entire development of a website or application, the cost involved is substantially reduced.
Faster Web Development And Reduction Of Ambiguity
Because a single person carries out all the processes, including tasks including customer request modification and upgrades among others, the development may take less time. The ambiguity also decreases to a great extent and all the goals and objectives can be easily and clearly understood and attained.
No Internal Conflicts
There is no internal conflict, which may occur when multiple developers are hired for developing a website or application. This also saves time and provides for cost related benefits as well. Maximum efficiency can be attained this way.
No Stalling Or Delays
If the full stack developer quits, another computer professional with the same expertise and credentials can be hired. Therefore there is no danger of the process being stalled or delayed due to unforeseen circumstances or lack of technical expertise.
When To Hire A Full Stack Developer
The hiring of full stack developer can be the best option when a business starts a new project from the very beginning or from scratch. Also, the full stack developer can best suit the needs of the development of a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and prototype. The services are also recommended when the budget is tight or when a business requires a technical head that can look after all aspects of your website development.
What It Takes To Be A Full Stack Developer
Full stack developers are in great demand and have immense knowledge and expertise in a variety of software and programming languages. Those who want to be successful as a full stack developer should learn:
- HTML and CSS- the building blocks of the web.
- Backend languages- like Ruby, Java, Python, PHP, and node.JS.
- Database and the web storage options- including my SQL and MongoDB among others.
- Web application architectures.
- GIT version control system.
- Algorithms and data structures.
Hiring The Right And Best Full Stack Developer:
When a business wants to hire the best full stack developer, the firm needs to consider the below-given aspects:
Look Into The Technical Skills
Understanding Of Business, Storage, Scaling And Other Needs/Aspects
Apart from the technical aspects, a full stack developer should also have understanding in areas of business. He should also know how to store data in the databases. The back-end and data storage are not visible to the end users, but their importance is immense. The proficiency of the developer in the DevOps areas (including management, updates, and deployment of the application, and the scaling of the systems) should also be evaluated.
The scope on the internet for businesses is increasing at an astounding rate. The web is a potent medium to sell offerings, interact with consumers, gain and enhance reputation, market and advertise the products/services, and also offers other benefits as well. Web stack developers have a bright future when they learn the course and languages completely and practice on the subject areas.
Fullstack development comprises primarily of :
- Web Designing
- Web Development
The above two courses are further categorised into various topics such as :
Section 1: Introduction to Web Technologies
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- How does the Website work?
- Types of Websites
- Static, Dynamic and CMS Websites
- Responsive Web Designing
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Types of Domains
- Types of Hosting
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- Web Designing Industry Job Roles
- Exploring Photoshop
- Types of WebPages
- Introduction to Adobe Photoshop Using Photoshop Tools
- Layers, Actions and Filters
- Block & Inline Elements
- Design Banners, Basic Website Layout
- Conversation of PSD to HTML
Section 3: Brackets Editor
- Introduction toBrackets
- Interface Basics
- Creating new documents
- Define a Site
- Creating a root-site folder and its elements
- Working with previews
- Designing an interface using Insert tools
- Properties Panel
- Working with errors, validating code
- Introduction to HTML
- Head Section and its Elements
- Meta, CSS, Script, Title and Favicon
- Table, Div, Headings and Text Tags
- Anchor Links and Named Anchors
- Image Tag, Object Tag, Iframe Tag
- Form Tag and Attributes
- POST and GET Method
- Text input, Text area
- Checkbox and Radio Button
- Dropdown, List and Optgroup
- File Upload and Buttons
- HTML 5 tags
- Header,Nav,Main,Section,Article tags
- Aside, Figure, Dialog, Details, Summary and Footer tags
- Mark,figcaption, Code and Cite tags
- Audio and Video tags
- The input tag new attributes and values
- Buttons, Datalist, Required, Placeholder and Autofocus
- Using HTML tags in real-time websites
Section 6:Cascading Style Styles (CSS) 2
- Defining CSS
- Universal Selector
- ID & Class Selector
- Tag Selector
- Sub & Child Selector
- Adjacent Sibling Selector
- Attribute Selector
- Group selector
- CSS 2 Properties
- Type & Background Properties
- Block & Box Properties
- List Properties
- Border Properties
- positioning properties
- CSS Menu & Form Designing
Section 7:Cascading Style Styles (CSS 3)
- CSS 3 Advanced Selectors
- nth-child() and nth-of-type
- first-of-type and last-of-type
- first-child and last-child
- first-line and first-letter
- before and after
- CSS 3 Properties
- Rounded corners
- Advanced Background Properties
- Shadow property
- New Font properties
- Transition and Transform properties
- Animation properties
Section 8:Responsive Web Design + BootStrap
- Introduction to Responsive Design
- Devices and their dimension ranges
- View-port tag
- Using CSS media queries
- Introduction to Bootstrap
- Installation of Bootstrap
- Grid System
- Tables and Images
- Image sliders
- Icons Integration
- Real-time page design using bootstrap
- Variables in JS
- Datatypes in JS
- Operators in JS
- Conditional Statements
- JS Popup Boxes
- JS Events & Arrays
- JS Object & Functions
- Validation of Forms
Section 10:jQuery and jQuery UI
- Introduction to jQuery
- Installing jQuery
- jQuery Syntax
- jQuery Ready Function, Selectors, Actions
- jQuery Plugins
- jQuery Validation plugin
- jQuery Slideshow & Dropdown
- Working with jQueryUI
- jQuery Accordions, Tabs & Tooltips
- jQuery Autocomplete
- Introduction to AngularJS
- Installation of angularJS application
- Components in angularJS
- Filters and Tabs
- Examples for applications
Section 12: Introduction of PHP
- PHP Introduction
- History of PHP
- WAMP Server Installation
- Overview of PHP.ini Configuration
- PhpMyAdmin Overview
Section 13: Data types and its Methods
- List of Data Types
- Overview of Strings, Constants and Arrays
- Default methods of Strings, Constants and Arrays
- Overview of Global Variable and Super Global Variable
- Getting Form Values in PHP
Impressed with our Content?
Attend a Free Demo Session to Experience our Quality!
Section 14: File Handling
- File Upload
- File Create/Open/Read/Write
- File Permissions
- Send Emails
- Error Handling
- Database Connection Overview
- Create/Update/Drop Database and Tables
- Form Registration by using Insert Query
- Login using Select Query
- Edit Profile using Update Query
- Delete Cart Items using Delete Update Query
- Overview of conditions and Limits, Order by
Section 17: JSON and AJAX
- Introduction of JSON
- JSON Syntax
- Why JOSN is better when compare with XML?
- JSON Parser
- AJAX Introduction
- Why AJAX?
- AJAX with PHP and MySQL
- Live AJAX example
- Introduction of Smarty
- Why Smarty?
- Features of Smarty
- How to separate HTML (Presentation) and PHP (Business).
- Custom Functions of PHP
- Smarty Implementation in Real project.
During the middle of the course, We will give you a HTML layout which is Designed for E-business (Shopping Cart) Website. Also, you have to begin take a shot at that venture. The undertaking has 2 stages 1.User end and 2.Admin Panel. so toward the finish of the course You have your very own undertaking in your grasp not just Notes. I will expand your sure level.