Look Into The Technical Skills
Understanding Of Business, Storage, Scaling And Other Needs/Aspects
Apart from the technical aspects, a MEAN stack developer should also have understanding in areas of business. He should also know how to store data in the databases. The back-end and data storage are not visible to the end users, but their importance is immense. The proficiency of the developer in the DevOps areas (including management, updates, and deployment of the application, and the scaling of the systems) should also be evaluated.
The scope on the internet for businesses is increasing at an astounding rate. The web is a potent medium to sell offerings, interact with consumers, gain and enhance reputation, market and advertise the products/services, and also offers other benefits as well. Web stack developers have a bright future when they learn the course and languages completely and practice on the subject areas.
MEAN stack development comprises primarily of :
- Front End Technologies
- Backened Technologies
The above two courses are further categorised into various topics such as :
Section 1: Introduction to Web Technologies
- Introduction to Web Technologies
- How does the Website work?
- Types of Websites
- Static, Dynamic and CMS Websites
- Responsive Web Designing
- Client and Server Scripting Languages
- Types of Domains
- Types of Hosting
- Web Standards and W3C recommendations
- Web Designing Industry Job Roles
- Introduction to Client Side Scripting
- Rules to create variables in JS
- What is varibale declaration and What is variable definition?
- What is Event in JS ?
- Onload, Onunload, Onsubmit, OnFocus, Onchange Event, Onblur Event, Onmouseover, Onclick, Ondbclick Events, etc.,
- What is function?
- How to define Functions in JS.
- What are the functions available in JS?
- Function Invocation Types.
- How to pass Parameters in Function
- What is Array ?
- How to retrieve Array Value ?
- How to Manipulate (Add, Edit, Delete) Array Elements ?
- Array Sort.
- What is Object in JS ?
- Object Structure in JS ?
- Object Properties and Methods.
- How to add New Properties and Methods in Existing Object ?
- 3 Types of Object Creation in JS.
- Conditions Statements (If, If Else, Switch)
- Java Script Loops (For Loop, While Loop, Do While Loop and for in loop)
- JS Popup Boxes (Alert, Prompt, Confirm)
Section 8:HTML DOM Manipulation
- DOM Introduction.
- Methods of Finding HTML Elements.
- Methods of Changing HTML Elements.
- Methods of Add/Delete HTML Elements.
- Event Listener Overview.
- What is timer function?
- setTimeout() - overview
- setInterval() - overview
- What is JSON?
- Purpose of the JSON
- How to convert JS object into JSON object?
- How to convert JSON object into JS object?
- How to parse complex JSON Data Structure.
- What is AJAX?
- Synchronous vs Asynchronous
- What is XMLHttpRequest Object?
- What are the properties and methods available in XMLHttpRequest Object?
- How to receive HTTP response?
Section 12: Angular JS & Angular 8
- Introduction and History
- What is MVC
- Features and Advantages of Angular Js
- Angular Expressions
- Predefined Directives
- Dependency Injection
- AJAX communication in Angular using $http
- Handling Multiple AJAX requests using $http promises.
- Working on multiple controllers with in single application
- What is Single Page Application
- Exploring routeProvider service
- Working on $location service
- Angular configuration
Impressed with our Content?
Attend a Free Demo Session to Experience our Quality!
- Angular predefined Filters
- Accessing Filters in controllers
- Creating Custom Filters
Section 15: Angular Forms
- Form Validations
- Angular predefined Form validation classes
- Exploring ng-valid, ng-invalid, ng-pristine, ng-dirty, ng-touched etc
Section 16: Predefined Methods
- Angular predefined methods
- Bootstrap, copy, equals, forEach, extend, toJSON etc.
- Adding events in angular js
- ng-click, ng-dbclick,ng-mouseupetc
Section 17: Controller directives
- Handling REST calls using $resource
- Performing get, post, put, query, remove an delete calls using $resource
- Creating Custom User defined directives in Angular
- Exploring template, templateUrl, scope, link and restrict properties
- Manipulating DOM element using Directives
Section 18: Angular services
Section 19: Introduction to NodeJS
- Introduction and History
- Latest version details
- Setting up the Node environment
- Node and npm Installation
- Introduction to NPM
- Creating simple http server
- Exploring package.json
Section 20: Event Loop & Web Module
- What is Event Loop
- Exploring Event driven programming
- Emitting events
- Setting Callback methods
- Creating simple webservices
- Creating web clients using node.
- Exploring Express module
- Setting up express environment
- Creating http server using express
- Reading data from GET/POST requests
- Creating templates using PUG
- Generating Dynamic html pages from server
- Responding a template for a client request
- Exploring File system
- Reading and writing to files
- Introduction to REST API
- REST Architecture
- Creating and handling multiple clusters in Node js
Section 24: Db Connection
- Connecting to Mongo DB
- Connecting to SQL
- History and over view of MONGO DB
- How it differs from other DB
- Setting up the environment and installation of Mongo DB
- Exploring Data modeling
Section 26:Creating and Dropping DB
- Creating DB in Mongo
- Droping an existing DB
- Creating and dropping collections
- Creating Backup for database
During the middle of the course, We will give you a HTML layout which is Designed for E-business (Shopping Cart) Website. Also, you have to begin take a shot at that venture. The undertaking has 2 stages 1.User end and 2.Admin Panel. so toward the finish of the course You have your very own undertaking in your grasp not just Notes. I will expand your sure level.